[LDM #CCW-960122]: error creating queue

Heath,

> I have a new installation of LDM (6.7.1), and I get the following error
> when running ldmadmin mkqueue:
>
> pqcreate[17769] ERROR: mmap: 0 0 2055561216: Resource temporarily
> unavailable
> pqcreate: create "/usr/local/ldm/data/ldm.pq" failed: Resource
> temporarily unavailable
> make_pq: mkqueue failed
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That is a very odd and very serious error.  Memory-mapping of the product-queue
is absolutely necessary and it's very hard to imagine it not be available.

What's your operating system?

In what disk partition are you attempting to create the product-queue?  Is it a
local partition or a remotely-mounted one?  It must be the former.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: CCW-960122
Department: Support LDM