[LDM #XUJ-955120]: LDM Access

> Jeff
>
> Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  Attached are screen shots from
> running the two notifyme commands.  The old IP addresses TVA used for all
> internet traffic are: 152.85.133.62 and 152.86.133.129.  Now they have
> decided to use a range of addresses for all external traffic.  The person
> that handles our firewalls has left for the day.  Can you find the problem
> w/o the current external address ranges?

Mike,

This is odd, if you were having "ALLOW" or firewall issues you would not be
able to see
the products via "notifyme".

Please check to make sure you can still write to file system as LDM and that
there is space to write to. Also, do you see any errors in your ldm log files,
these could point us where else to look (pqact.conf). Seeing the products using
notifyme indicates that the data is likely coming into your queue, but then is
being dropped somewhere/somehow after hitting your machine.

We'll figure it out :)

Cheers,

Jeff

> Mike
>
> Michael P. McGee
> Tennessee Valley Authority
> WT 5D - 462
> 400 West Summit Hill Drive
> Knoxville, TN  37902
> Phone: (865) 632-2134  Fax: (865) 632-4212
> email: address@hidden

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu