[LDM #SQY-147149]: LDM Problem at Seoul National University

Karl,

> This is mistaken. I'm sorry for the missunderstanding here. EuiHyun signed
> up after the new policy and agreement change. I worked with Mike Schmidt,
> Tom Yoksas and Jeff Weber to set this up. The new arrangement is that
> COSMIC sends the non-proprietary feeds of atmPrf, bfrPrf, ionPrf and
> wetPrf downstream to Unidata and Unidata has a server that allows the
> institutes to accept its feed. There has never been an "ALLOW" statement
> for ssmgwdss or any other machine at snu.ac.kr in my configuration.

I don't know the hostname of the Unidata computer that supplies COSMIC data.
Do you?

> If this was working for EuiHyun he must have had his ldm pointing to the
> Unidata server. Any attempt from snu.ac.kr to connect to cosmic-io for LDM
> will fail.
>
> I think we should look at EuiHyun's ldmd.conf and pqact.conf files.

EuiHyun will have to modify the REQUEST entry in his LDM configuration-file to
request COSMIC data from the correct host.  Unfortunately, I don't know the
name of that host.

> Dr. Karl Hudnut        System Administrator      UCAR - COSMIC
> address@hidden    http://www.cosmic.ucar.edu    303 497 8024

Ticket ID: SQY-147149