[LDM #BOA-542231]: Problem writing 0.5 deg GFS to disk

Hi Gerry,

re:
> OK, I made the changes, and another cycle of gfs came down.  I still am
> not getting full files, though. I got another complaint in the WPS
> metgrid.exe program, that it's not seeing all the vertical levels.

Can you compile a list of the fields that are missing?  We can check
the THREDDS server on motherlode.ucar.edu to see if it got the fields
that metgrid.exe says are missing.  If it did, then the next thing
we need to do is instrument dc-ldm2 to see if it is getting all
of the fields for each run.  If it is not, we need to trace down where
things are being dropped.

> Thanks, guys, gerry

Ticket ID: BOA-542231
Department: Support LDM