[LDM #HGE-241420]: Having problem getting LDM running

Angel,

> The problem turned out to be a non-suid rpc.ldmd on metofis. I'm not sure
> who turned off the suid bit but after a chmod it now works.

We've had problems installing the LDM in an NFS-mounted directory that has the
"nosetuid" bit set.  In that situation, we have to go the physical machine in
order to successfully execute the "make install_setuids" command.

> Angel

Ticket ID: HGE-241420