[LDM #EEP-198905]: [Fwd: Re: Connection To Rainbow Failing]

Hsie,

> How about the connection problem between bora.mscd.edu or wxbox.mscd.edu
> with rainbow.al.noaa.gov.  I do not see any connection request come from
> those machines since 8/25/2009 ( the time I upgrade LDM from 6.8.0 to 6.8.1)

Upgrading the LDM shouldn't affect sites that receive data from you.

We ldmping(1)ed the hosts you mentioned.  They appear to be offline.  You
should try ldmping(1)ing them yourself.  If they are offline, then that's why
you haven't seen them.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: EEP-198905