[LDM #SWP-583361]: Opening port 388

Evan,

> Apparently a computer (running Fedora 6) on which I am running an LDM is
> only listening on ports 22 and 111.

The LDM server should listen on it's registered port, 388.  It can listen on
other ports, but you have to jump through some hoops to accomplish this.

> How can I open port 388? Do I
> need/do you recommend the other ports be open as well?

We need to discover why the LDM server isn't listening on port 388.  Please
send me the output from the following commands:

    netstat -a -t --inet
    ls -l $HOME/bin/rpc.ldmd
    grep '$port' $HOME/etc/ldmadmin-pl.conf

> Best regards,