[LDM #DEE-985898]: directory question

Hi Michel,

This is a quick addendum to the conversation you and Steve were having...

re:
> That appears to have fixed the problem.  The field office reported that
> they changed the option "-overwrite" to "-close" and the problem disappears.
> They have the "-overwrite" option set elsewhere however, mostly on smaller
> files and those files donât appear to remain open unlike larger files.
> The bottom line though is that the change worked.

Just so you know, the '-overwrite' and '-close' options are not mutually
exclusive.  I recommend that you re-add the '-overwrite' option to the
actions from which they were removed.  The reason?  '-overwrite' says
to replace the output file.  If you do not include this, then the new
data will be _appended_ to the existing file.

> Thanks very much for the assistance.

No worries.

Ticket ID: DEE-985898