[LDM #RJG-715043]: LDM feed configuration...suggestions for improving the LDM

Gilbert,

> He wants the ability to adjust the switch time interval himself (I'd love
> to see that as well), as well as the ability to set the percentage of
> products accepted/rejected and the other stuff above. The "problem" is
> that his log files get relatively large with all that unnecessary
> switching going on.

So, the problem is that he doesn't have enough disk space for the
log files?

> If the feed is close to real time, no switching should
> be necessary. And a check of that real time is something we'd like to have
> the ability to control.
>
> What do you think?

I think your friend has too much time on his hands.  :-)

I'll add his suggestion to my TODO list for the LDM, but I can't
promise when I'll get to it.

Ticket ID: RJG-715043