[LDM #VII-106115]: LDM-6.7.0 make error: failed target pqcheck.o, subdir_target, pqcheck/all

Andrew,

> I am trying to install ldm-6.7.0 on Solaris 10 Sparc.
> I am running into a problem when performing a make.
>
> Below is the make.log:
> Making `all' in directory /apps/home/ldm/ldm-6.7.0/src/pqcheck
>
> gcc -c -O -U__C99FEATURES__ -DNDEBUG  -I.. -I../config -I../misc -I../ulog
> -I../protocol -I../pq pqcheck.c
> pqcheck.c: In function `main':
> pqcheck.c:174: error: `LOG_locAl0' undeclared (first use in this function)

It looks like the logging facility that the LDM system will use is
messed up.

Would you please go to the top-level source-directory and send me
the output from the following commands:

    head config.log
    grep LOG_LDM config.status
    grep LOG_LDM config/ldmconfig.h