[LDM #NYO-304514]: sending file size over 16M

Robin,

> Full Name: robin wang
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.2
> Operating System: linux ES3
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: we have used ldm4 (ldmadmin version 4.2.73) for many
> years,  Many users  have a demand for sending large file (file size over 16M),

The LDM is capable of sending data-products up to 2 gigabytes in size.

> What should I do to make ldm4 can send large file(over 50M) ?

Assuming that your product-queue is sufficiently large to hold the
files you wish to send, then you need do nothing.  Just send the
large files as you would send any file.

You might need to increase the size of your product-queue if it can't
hold all the data that you wish to send long enough for it to be
sent.  The pqmon(1) utility can be very useful to determine this.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: NYO-304514
Department: Support LDM