[LDM #QJC-401426]: LDM install on redhat

Ernest,

[Your emails are poorly formatted by our email support system.
Would you please send them in plain text.  Thanks.]

> Thank you for your advice. The source of my start up issue
> seems to be related to the fact that, in building the LDM,
> a directory was created (ldm-6.7.0) that contains the bin
> include lib man and src directories while the ldm home
> (usr/local/ldm) directory contains the data logs and etc
> directories. What is the best course of action here? Copy
> ldm-6.7.0 into ldm?

If you're following the installation instructions at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/index.html>,
then you shouldn't have to copy anything.  Instead, the
instructions will tell you to make some symbolic links.

> Thanks
> Ernest

Regards,
Steve Emmerson