[LDM #UAK-912261]: data flow problems

Karen,

One thing that's immediately obvious is that the system clock
on Pluto is fast by about a minute.  This will cause
problems with the LDM --- especially with the notifyme(1) utility
which uses the current time to select data-products.

I notice that ntpd(8) is running on pluto.  We've noticed that
some system clocks are so bad that ntpd(8) can't synchronize
them.

Ticket ID: UAK-912261