[LDM #UAK-912261]: data flow problems

Karen,

> Okay, you should now have access to pluto on 129.15.110.32.  I put the
> auth keys in the /home/ldm/.ssh so you should have access.  If not give
> me a call and I will give you the password.

The sshd(8) daemon on 129.15.110.32 isn't configured to allow my
access:

~: ssh -v address@hidden
OpenSSH_4.7p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8b 04 May 2006
debug1: Offering public key: /home/steve/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Remote: Your host 'gilda.unidata.ucar.edu' is not permitted to use this
key for login.

I'll call for the password.

Ticket ID: UAK-912261