[LDM #LJY-425624]: NEXRAD Level II Feed

Alan,

> My understanding is that a radar xmits many 100 radial files to make a
> complete volume scan.  Depending on the mode of the radar, the number of
> radial files can be as low as a dozen or so for clear air mode up to a
> hundred or more for precip modes.  All of those have to be combined to
> make the volume scan complete.

OK.  What, then, is an entry in your previous listing?  What does it
signify?  What are the meanings of the second, third, and fifth fields?

Can you display the volume scans from your system and the one in
Boulder?  Are they different?  If not, then the size discrepancy
might be an artifact of processing by different computers.

Ticket ID: LJY-425624