[LDM #LJY-425624]: NEXRAD Level II Feed

Alan,

> Nothing amiss in the log files at all.

Hmm...  In that case, I'll have to think a bit.

> Then I am positive that products will not arrive out-of-sequence as I
> only have one source on each server.
>
> Puzzling huh?

Not really.  Because the upstream LDM-s to which you connect aren't
the source of the NEXRAD2 data-products (the sources of the data
products are the individual radar sites) then there's more than one
path to your LDM from a given radar site.

Ticket ID: LJY-425624