[LDM #HAL-618712]: How to send file or notify between windows and unix/linux platform using ldm ?

Robin,

> Can I get ldmsend or  NldmSendFile utility that can be execute in windows
> environment ?
> We just need client program(such as ldmsendor  NldmSendFile ) in windows
> environment,
> Then we can send file to ldm server .

The LDM package---including the ldmsend(1) utility---is designed
for UNIX only.

You could run a UNIX or Linux system as a appliance inside VMware Player.
This would allow you use the LDM package in its entirety.  We've done
that here and it works great.

The person who might know about the NldmSendFile utility is no longer
employed by this office.  Sorry.

> Best regards, robin

Regards,
Steve Emmerson