[Support #TVU-725269]: Is there any output similar to what pqbinstats created?

Gregg,

> I know rtstats replaced pqbinstats quite some time ago.  Can you tell me
> whats involved to get rtstats to create output similar to what
> pqbinstats did?  In particular, I'm interested in the number of products
> and Byte counts for all feeds and to be able to break things down by
> feedtype.

It sounds like the contents of the rtstats(1) data-products contain the
information that you want.  You can always run an rtstats(1) program
via an EXEC entry in the LDM configuration-file (etc/ldmd.conf) that
sends such data-products to an LDM under your control.  The contents
of the rtstats(1) data-products are documented in the rtstats(1)
manual-page.

> Thanks,
> Gregg

Ticket ID: TVU-725269