[Staging #XIZ-821337]: IDD feeds available ?

Hi Mary,

re:
> I think you have the access you need on aeolus to accomodate John's request.

Yes, we have the login information for the 'ldm' account on aeolus.

> Do you know what sort of impact this feed may have on aeolus?
> Will it affect the network only?

There would be a slight increase in CPU use on aeolus, and a measurable impact
on network bandwidth use.

> Am I correct in assuming this will have minimal disk space impact?

Feeding John should have no disk space use impact.

> Any memory impact?

Since there will be new rpc.ldmd processes running to send the data to John,
there will be more memory used.  This should not be much of an impact, but
we will keep an eye on aeolus' performance as data starts to flow.

Ticket ID: XIZ-821337
Department: Support IDD