[LDM #OAO-873149]: Re: RPCCDS LDM Feedtype Enhancement

Gini,

> I am sorry   I misled you. We expect to be in testing phase for only a
> month and then we anticipate that this  feed  type will be in
> production as replacement for Omnicast  distribution to various clients.
> As such it will be of critical operational  importance.

I don't understand.  Are you saying that the EXP feedtype is
unacceptable?  Or that the relevant hosts *must* be connected to
the Internet Data Distribution (IDD) system?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: OAO-873149
Department: Support LDM