[LDM #OVK-233439]: Now that I've worked with LDM 6.7.0.1 for a week...

Gilbert,

> Yes, what I showed you was from my /etc/rc/rc.local file, which executes
> upon boot.

Try changing the commands in the script from things like

    /bin/su -c "/home/ldm/bin/ldmadmin stop" ldm

to things like

    /bin/su - ldm -c "/home/ldm/bin/ldmadmin stop"

That bare "-" option can be important.

Ticket ID: OVK-233439