[LDM #QLM-179324]: Bug in LDM 6.7.0.0 (and previous?)

Gilbert,

> BTW, I see this when I typoe "ldmadmin" in 6.7.0.0:

> -v              Turn on verbose mode
> -x              Turn on debug mode (includes verbose mode)
> -c              Clobber an exisiting product queue
> -m maxLatency   Conditional data-request temporal-offset
> -o offset       Unconditional data-request temporal-offset
> -q q_path       Specify a product queue path
> LDM Default: /dev/shm/ldm.pq
> pqsurf Default: /dev/shm/pqsurf.pq
>
> Shouldn't that be "-Q" instead of "-q"?

Possibly.  The "ldmadmin" script uses the context of the particular
command to interpret the "-q" option, however.  So for "ldmadmin
mkqueue", the "-q" option specifies the regular product-queue but
for "ldmadmin mksurfqueue" it specifies the "pqsurf" output queue.

I'll grant that the point is arguable.

Ticket ID: QLM-179324