[LDM #QLM-179324]: Bug in LDM 6.7.0.0 (and previous?)

Gilbert,

> Here's what I am using:
>
> exec    "/home/ldm/bin/pqsurf"
> #exec   "/home/ldm/bin/pqsurf -q /dev/shm/pqsurf.pq"

My mistake.  I told you to use "-q /dev/shm/pqsurf.pq" when I
should have said "-Q /dev/shm/pqsurf.pq".  The lower-case option
specifies the standard product-queue, which is used for input to
"pqsurf"; the upper-case option specifies the output queue.

Sorry.

Ticket ID: QLM-179324