[Support #TXN-293177]: LDM 6.6.5: make failure on Intel Mac (OS X 10.5)

Dave,

> Now, the question is, does this matter at all for the problem at hand,
> or does the ldm.pq file really need to be on a separate partition
> entirely?

I'm afraid we don't know (at least I don't :-).  We're grasping at
straws, here, because you're experiencing something that has never
occurred before.  It it turns out that moving the product-queue to a
non-exported branch of the file system fixes the problem, then we'll
have our answer.  If that doesn't do it, however, then we'll probably
have to try moving the product-queue to the 800 Mb/s external drive.

Ticket ID: TXN-293177