[Support #TXN-293177]: LDM 6.6.5: make failure on Intel Mac (OS X 10.5)

Dave,

There's definitely a problem on your system that doesn't occur on
any other platform and that shouldn't occur at all.  In order to
diagnose the problem, I modified the code slightly.  Would you
please do the following:

    1.  As the LDM user, go to "/Users/ldm/ldm-6.6.5/src".

    2.  Execute the command "ldmadmin stop".

    3.  Execute the command "make install".

    4.  As root, execute the command "make install_setuids".

    5.  As the LDM user, execute the command "ldmadmin start".

Let me know when you've done this.

Incidentally, the LDM appears to be logging OK.

--Steve

Ticket ID: TXN-293177