[LDM #HMA-788722]: LDM problem

John,

I'm afraid I misled you in saying that the "same" feed-splitting
that you're doing for CONDUIT data could also be done for NEXRAD2
data.  *Exactly* the same trick can't be done because not all NEXRAD2
product-identifiers end with a numeral.  For example:

    L2-BZIP2/KHNX/20071226172702/615/45/E

The "/E" signifies the last set of radials of a horizontal
sweep.  I was thinking "similar" rather than "same".

You could try making the "/E" optional, e.g.,

Ticket ID: HMA-788722