[LDM #HPG-503521]: RE: LDM server dying

Paul,

Our "readnoaaport" expert has told me that the older versions
of the program might terminate abnormally when they attempt to
read data-products on the NOAAPORT stream that didn't exist
when the version was released.  So there's two reasons to
upgrade: 1) stop the LDM system from terminating; and 2) be
able to read products that you're currently missing.

Ticket ID: HPG-503521