[LDM #DMV-216735]: Building new LDM site

Pat,

> Not at all.  Someone there should still have access to bergeron, too.
>
> Tell me the IP number you'll be coming from, and I'll make the change today.

I'll be coming from 128.117.156.30 (gilda.unidata.ucar.edu).

I assume the name of the LDM user is "ldm".

>  How shall I communicate the pa$$wrd to you?

I'm working from home today, but you can call my office and
leave a message.  The number is 303-497-8648.  You can verify
it by going to the UPC staff webpage
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/about/staff.jsp>.

Please send me an email after leaving the password.

Ticket ID: DMV-216735