[LDM #XGK-778495]: Pull LDM data from specific sites

Mark,

> I'm speaking of a downstream customer of ours who wants to pull a
> handful (say 15 or 20) of individual radar sites, either in the same
> region or a few from each region.  Is that a little better?

In that case, I recommend that the customer make only a few requests
and that each request be for multiple radar sites, e.g.,

REQUEST NEXRAD2 ^L2-BZIP2/(KAAA|KBBB|KCCC|KDDD|KEEE|KFFF|KGGG|KHHH)
your.ldm.site
REQUEST NEXRAD2 ^L2-BZIP2/(KIII|KJJJ|KKKK|KLLL|KMMM|KNNN|KOOO|KPPP)
your.ldm.site

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: XGK-778495