[LDM #RKK-379892]: LDM logging and operation issues

Evan,

> I had to stop the LDM on 129.82.225.8 because it stopped receiving
> upstream NEXRAD2 data.�  I checked the log and see several hours worth
> of this message:<br>
> Jul 05 18:57:31 c109-10 ldm.atmos.colostate.edu[5473]&#65533;  ERROR:
> Disconnecting due to LDM failure; Upstream LDM didn't reply to FEEDME
> request; RPC: Authentication error; why= (authentication error 5)<br>
> But I'm requesting an EXP stream and it comes in fine.&#65533;  Can you give
> me
> the email address again for my upstream LDM administrator?&#65533;  Is that
> the
> problem?&#65533;  Did they pull my privileges or something?!?!?!?! <br>

I would need to see more of the LDM log file in order to diagnose the
problem.

I don't know who the LDM administrator is on host ldm.atmos.colostate.edu.
I've asked Jeff Weber (who's in charge of the IDD topology).  Perhaps he'll
know.

Ticket ID: RKK-379892