[LDM #ZOC-298338]: Missing data problems

Lou,

> These are the IP addresses for the regional servers that NWS supplied to
> us.  I don't recall off the top of my head, which regions
> (Southern,Eastern,Central, Western) these are but I can determine it if
> necessary.  We do have another server (nws-ldm2...) that receives from
> the other 2 NWS regional servers, combined giving us access to all 4
> regions.
> request NEXRAD2 ".*" 204.227.126.60
> request NEXRAD2 ".*" 205.124.249.245
> I haven't setup an account for you there as our ldap server isn't 100%
> integrated, but would be happy to do so if that's needed.

Is it true that one of the requests goes to one regional HQ and
the other request goes to a *different* regional HQ and that the
two regional HQ-s *don't have the same* NEXRAD2 data-products?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ZOC-298338
Department: Support LDM