[Support #RZI-325369]: Re: New LDM server for EMWIN-only feed

Gilbert,

> I'll do my best. Here it is, as an attachment.

I'm afraid the attachment is missing the end-of-text and
start-of-header control characters that the "surf_split"
program requires.

Did you save the raw product somewhere?  If it's in
a product-queue, then you can extract a copy of it using
the "pqcat" utility.

Ticket ID: RZI-325369