[LDM #QAV-891001]: Receiving duplicate GRIB messages over LDM

Kevin,

> My product queue size is 4 GB and can't make it any bigger on a 32-bit.
> I have noticed that the age of my products goes down to around 2200 a
> little after 16 Z where the duplications are occurring.

That's your problem, then: the product-queue is too small to filter-out
duplicate products during periods of high data flow.

Are you certain that you can't create a larger queue?  Many 32-bit
systems can, nevertheless, support large files.  Please send me
the output from the command "uname -a" and the file "configure.log"
(which should be in the top-level source-directory).

> I'm getting NGRID, WMO, HDS, and CONDUIT feeds, so hitting things pretty
> hard.
> Maybe I will have to cut something out.

That would help your current situation.

Ticket ID: QAV-891001