[Support #RZI-325369]: Re: New LDM server for EMWIN-only feed

gilbert,

> I wonder if my load average of 1.75 is too high?

Shouldn't be.  We run much higher load averages than that.

> But all the other data is
> getting through. OK, let's try this.
>
> KMHN NIL=^M^M
>
> I do want to know if a report didn't come in. That's the report filed from
> KMHN at 17Z today. It didn't get processed through pqsurf.

Actually, the report did get processed; it just didn't generate an
output file because there was nothing to report (the report was
"NIL" for that station).

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RZI-325369