[LDM #LEF-282186]: Temporal Subexpression Replacement

Brian,

> I think I may know what's going on.  The real question is... when the
> ldm queries the system clock, it it assuming the system clock is running
> on UTC?  And... if the system clock returns a day which is in the
> future, will (\z:mm) return the previous month?

It's actually a little bit more complicated than that, but
you're on the right track.

I've created a beta release of the LDM that should fix this problem.
It's available at

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/ldm/beta/ldm-6.6.4.1.tar.gz

Would you be willing to try it?  We're using it here operationally
and it seems to be stable.

Ticket ID: LEF-282186