[Support #RZI-325369]: Re: New LDM server for EMWIN-only feed

Gilbert,

> Any ideas yet on what the difficulty could be?

Not yet.

I've turned it over to Steve (Chiz) Chiswell because it
requires a deeper knowledge of the data than I possess.
Hopefully, he'll get back to you soon.

Because your question is on unsupported software, the
answer will take a little more time.  Be patient.  :-)

Ticket ID: RZI-325369