[LDM #QMJ-238932]: pqact dates still wrong

Hi Harry,

> I think the pqact code that figures out the month is STILL wrong.  Although my
> scouring code has deleted the files, I think some WMO metar data that came in
> right before 0000 UTC 01 May that had the month set to be "01" was incorrectly
> filed as April 1 0000 UTC instead of May 1 0000 UTC.  I see no code in palt.c
> that will advance the month AHEAD one in this case.  Am I missing something?

I don't think you're missing anything.  The problem is that there's
just no way a single algorithm can perform correctly with the
day-of-month field given all the problems that can occur.  In your
case, the data-product in question must have been more than a day and
a half in the future (or the algorithm's broken :-).

I'm working on a replacement algorithm.

Ticket ID: QMJ-238932