20070419: [LDM #ALL-578381] Fwd: Re: LDM server at CSU?

Mohan,

re:
>Inexplicably, the following support question was directed to Don
>Middleton. Can one of you follow up with Even Ruzanski?

We received the same inquiry by Evan Ruzanski at 22:45:35 on April 10.

Since Evan's email to Don Middleton was sent on April 9, it is most
likely that he realized/learned that he can/should send inquiries
directly to Unidata User Support, and by doing so got the information
he needed.

Steve responded to Evan's inquiry at 8:55 am on April 11 informing
him of:

- the URL for the LDM homepage and commentary where to find
  installation instructions for the latest LDM release

- information on the LDM training workshop that will be held this summer

- and invited Evan to email us with questions as they come up

Since we have received no follow-up questions from Evan, I would
conclude that he is working his way through the LDM documentation
and/or doing an installation.  I will send him a follow-up to make
sure that he received Steve's reply...

Tom