[Support #ZFM-909164]: RE: LDM 6.5.1 released

Rob,

> It's only a part-time thing though which is what confused me... And always
> worked up until 6.5 -- but if this fixes I'll be happy!

I recently increased the number of open file-descriptors that a
"pqact" process could have.  With the increase, it's possible
that some of your files were now not closed and were, instead,
held open by the "pqact" process.  This would mean that whether
or not the data hit the disk would now depend on the vagaries of
the operating system.

Another example of unintended consequences (sigh).

Ticket ID: ZFM-909164