[LDM #WCO-560313]: LDM 6.5.1 oddity

Daryl,

> I don't think we are on the same page.  Why don't I see the same behaviour
> on other 6.5.1 boxes I have?

There's another situation that will result in a single "Exiting"
message from an LDM process: if the process was created in response
to an IS_ALIVE inquiry from a downstream LDM that hasn't received
anything for 60 seconds.  This shouldn't occur for LDM-s that are
electronically close, however, because an upstream LDM process will
try to send a NULLPROC message every 30 seconds, if nothing else.

It's not clear to me from your emails what behavior is being
exhibited by what hosts.  Would you please provide a table of
hostname, LDM version, and who's being fed from that host.

Ticket ID: WCO-560313