[LDM #WCO-560313]: LDM 6.5.1 oddity

Daryl,

> Sorry, I don't follow.  How do I stop them?  It clogs up my real-time LDM
> log monitor program :(]

I think the "ldmping" utility is being periodically executed on
hosts pircsl4.agron.iastate.edu metfs1.agron.iastate.edu.  I think
one such "Exiting" message will appear in the LDM log file on
"pircsds1" for each invocation of the "ldmping" utility (which is
no different than before).

Is this a problem?

Ticket ID: WCO-560313