[LDM #NRY-566190]: LDM Install issues

Abhishek,

> I am new to LDM and hence my questions might sound very basic level for this
> group. I am trying to install ldm and having problems when I am trying to
> compile the code.
>
> Please find attached the config and make logs.
>
> Please suggest what is the possible error which i might have made.

The file "config.log" contained the following:

>   $ ./configure --disable-max-size --enable-logging=localn

You probably don't want the "--disable-max-size" option and
the "localn" should have been "local0" (or "local2", etc.).

Assuming that you're using a standard user-shell, then try the
following in the top-level source-directory (if you're using
a non-standard shell (e.g., "csh"), then you'll have to
adapt the following):

    make distclean
    ./configure >configure.log 2>&1
    make >make.log 2>&1