[LDM #PFX-311376]: LDM - Difficulties re: initial startup; delqueue, mkqueue missing

Hi Mike,

re:
> Institution: Champlin Park High School
> Package Version: 6.5.0
> Operating System: Linux 2.16.xxx  Fedora Core 5
> Hardware Information: dual-processor Opteron 248, 2G RAM 1 T RAID...
>
> Inquiry: 'Twas a bad idea to name this machine "godelsrevenge;"  he's
> getting even, I'm sure!
>
> Running "ldmadmin start" and "ldmadmin watch" produces no stdout.  Log
> messages point to ldm not finding /etc/pqact.conf, although it's
> certainly there.  Running pqact -vxl- -q /dev/null pqact.conf produces
> the first attachment, that ldm cannot find pqact.conf.
>
> I just reinstalled 6.5.0 this afternoon when this little issue reared
> its ugly head.
>
> Do you have any suggestions regarding how I should investigate this and
> solve it?

Please send us the output of the following:

<as 'ldm'>
cd ~ldm
ls -alt                       <- I want to see the layout of your installation

cd ~ldm/etc
cat ldmd.conf                 <- or just send ldmd.conf

cat pqact.conf                <- or just send pqact.conf

cd ~ldm
env                           <- I want to see the environment in which your
                                 LDM is running

Ticket ID: PFX-311376
Department: Support LDM