[LDM #QZB-268438]: LDM crashing, leaving core files

Gilbert,

> Sure, but I don't know how to do it. Can you help me with that?

As I recall (not having a core-file lying around that I can
test this on) it should be as simple as

    1.  Becoming root

    2.  Going to the top-level LDM user's directory.

    3.  Executing the command

            gdb bin/rpc.ldmd core

    4.  Entering the command "where" at the gdb(1) prompt.

    3.  Entering the command "q" to quit gdb(1).

An alternative would be for me to log onto the system as
root in order to poke around.  I can understand if this
option is unpalatable.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: QZB-268438