[LDM #GPE-962059]: Number of arguments in pqact

Justin,

> We installed 6.4.7.4 this morning and everything looks good.
>
> Can you tell us how much the number of allowed arguments to the PIPE
> action of pqact has been increased? One of our decoder developers is
> concerned that we may reach a new boundary in the future.

The CHANGE_LOG file contains that information:

6.4.7.2 2006-11-17
        Increased the number of arguments in a PIPE command from 15 to
        _POSIX_ARG_MAX/2 (2048).

2048 arguments should suffice for a little while.  :-)

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: GPE-962059
Department: Support LDM