[LDM #UYH-624598]: LVS realserver switching loses data

Art,

> Since this conversation, Steve has fixed an LDM bug that may have been
> causing the data outages that we were experiencing.  But do his comments
> still hold true?

With the new version of the LDM, data-products in a subfeed (e.g.,
CONDUIT) of a larger request (e.g., ANY) can no longer be
"held hostage" to the arrival of data-products matching the superset
but outside the subset.  Therefore, you should feel free to split or
combine feedtypes as you wish.

Ticket ID: UYH-624598