[LDM #UYH-624598]: LVS realserver switching loses data

Art,

I've created a beta version of the LDM that should fix the
problem.  It worked OK here in the limited testing that I did.
It also built OK on all the platforms to which I have access.

It would have to be installed on the upstream host to have an
effect.  If you're interested, it's available at

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/ldm/beta/ldm-6.4.7.0.tar.Z

If this change works, then the CPU on the downstream host
might work a little harder at certain times, but it should
be impossible for a downstream LDM to miss any data-products
that are in the product-queue of the upstream LDM.

Ticket ID: UYH-624598