20061027; ldmadmin start/stop problems at SSEC

Guys,

Kevin Baggett send this email in yesterday.

Steve:
I thought that this is the situation that you had been working on
at SSEC.  Also, I don't think that having to turn on the portmapper
is needed; true?

Mike,
Kevin sent this to you and CCed support.  Did you respond?

Tom