[LDM #XXW-990118]: LDM - Not your average latency problem

Mike,

> Yes, we can leave it off overnight. I do have plans to pare-down the NIMGE
> feed to just the products they need. This is easier to do when the feed
> types are separated, and hence another reason I'm interested in the
> behavior when the feed requests are separated.
>
> Is it even possible to make special requests, like "request NIMAGE
> "WEST-CONUS" ..." (or more complicated) when combining feed requests? Never
> tried that.

It's possible but very, very ugly.

If the latency improves due to the removal of the NIMAGE data, then I would
next split the combined REQUEST entry into separate one, verify that the
performance is OK, and only then try adding a *subset* of the NIMAGE data.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: XXW-990118
Department: Support LDM