[LDM #UOJ-259840]: Late data not getting past relay

Art,

> Good question.  I'm not sure I know the answer.  Why would the downstream
> LDM's start getting the data starting with timestamps that match the
> restart times of the downstream LDM's for CONDUIT, but not the other
> streams?  Do we know if the upstream node is not sending the data or if
> the downstream node is rejecting it?  Somehow, one of the systems is
> taking the restart time of the downstream LDM and using that to decide
> whether to either send the data or receive it.  Could this be caused by
> queue corruption?

It sounds like the value of the "-o" option on the downstream LDM-s was small
(e.g., 60) -- so they would accept relatively old CONDUIT data-products (the
"-m" option), but not request them.  Look in the LDM log file on "idd-ingest"
for the connections from the downstream LDM-s.  The message will specify the
start-time for the CONDUIT data.  This information should also be in the
downstream LDM log files.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: UOJ-259840