[LDM #PNL-985883]: Trouble receiving WSI push data with LDM 6.4.5

Art,

> Not that I can find.  I think because they connect to us rather than the
> other way around, nothing shows up here, at least I don't get anything
> when I grep on wsi in the logs.

I take it, then, that they would show-up as "wsi" rather than as
something else.  I ask because we don't receive any data from them
so I don't know how they identify themselves.

Can you easily contact WSI to ask if their log files show anything
relevant to sending to you?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: PNL-985883