[LDM #USC-745284]: syslogd: /usr/local/ldm/logs/ldmd.log Operation not permitted

Giovanni,

Please send me the standard output and standard error streams
of executing, as root, the command "sh -x /etc/init.d/syslog start".
I want to determined what command is being executed when the
"Operation not permitted" error message is printed.

Ticket ID: USC-745284